Smoking Cessation By Hypnosis – The Easy Way To Stop Smoking
In this post I am going to address
- Why you should stop smoking
- What prevents you from smoking cessation
- The Easy Way To Stop Smoking – Smoking Cessation By Hypnosis
Why You Should Stop Smoking
First thing to do is to ask yourself why it would be good to stop smoking. But many of us are not even aware of what happens to your body when you keep smoking. You probably heard of these negative aspects of smoking on your body and a compiled a short list (which could go on and on) of the most negative aspects
Here are some facts:
- Smoking causes people to die from heart disease and lung cancer.
- Smoking a pack of cigarettes a day is the same as taking in a cup of tar.
- Cigarettes contain harmful chemicals like formaldehyde (used to make explosives), ammonia (used as a fertilizer and household cleaner) and hydrogen cyanide (in large exposures can kill a human being in less than 10 minutes).
- Smoking can cause erectile dysfunction in men, decreases fertility in women, and cause birth defects in children
- Second hand smoke takes about 50,000 lives each year
- Smoking is expensive, calculate how much you spend on average per year
- Smoking has no health benefits whatsoever
- Constant coughing, shortness of breath
- Stinky hair, breath and clothes, your friends and family members may be nagging you to stop
- If you are smoking, you should seriously consider to quit as soon as possible
So there you have a good number of reasons why you may want to stop smoking, but certainly you heard some of them before, right? You probably wanted to kind of stop before but it still could be too enjoyable, you don’t care, and it is too hard to stop anyway.
What Prevents You From Smoking Cessation
Since you are already smoking, it is probably easier to deny the negative effects. You may say it is not proven that you can get cancer and that there are many people who got really old anyway and that some people die of lung cancer without ever smoking.
This might be true for some people and for some it might not be true. But there is not only cancer you need to worry about as you saw above.
But then, as our willpower is limited and our subconscious mind being so powerful we simply end up smoking again and again.
Just another cigarette
First, it is just one cigarette at a party and you tell yourself it is just because your are in a society where people smoke and can’t resist any longer. Then you start to smoke once in a while and every time you go to party. You actually look forward to go to parties to have an excuse to smoke again.
After some weeks you realize that you just had your “first” cigarette after a stressful situation and suddenly you are where you started before, running in circles, and every time it seems more and more unlikely to get out of this vicious routine, so frustrating isn’t it?
You are still smoking, still finding excuses, and disappointed of yourself, unhappy, not in a good shape and having tons of reasons to explain to your family and friends why you had to smoke again. “Damn it. I need a cigarette!”
The Easy Way To Stop Smoking – Smoking Cessation By Hypnosis
Ways to stop smoking could be one of the following:
- nicotine patches or gums
- prescription medications
- behavior modification techniques
The problem with patches, gums and medications in my opinion is that they deal only with the symptoms (western medicine always treats only the symptoms) and not with what is causing them. This way you will have to buy those products over and over again whenever you feel the urge to have a cigarette.
Behavior modification techniques are a better approach but require a lot of willpower and effort that you may not have. They require your conscious efforts to change your habits by reprogramming your subconscious mind through repetition.
Now that is why hypnosis is so powerful in my opinion. It literally reprograms your subconscious mind and your inherent beliefs and thought patterns while comfortably sitting on your chair or laying in your bed. With self-hypnosis audio tracks you don’t even need to go to an expensive hypnotherapy session. This way your behavior will change automatically.
The number one reason why you are addicted are your thoughts! You may have some of the following conscious or subconscious thoughts:
- I am a smoker.
- I need smoking to relax.
- I don’t care if it is unhealthy or not.
- Smoking is cool.
- I am addicted to smoking.
- I will never stop smoking.
- I am actually scared to stop smoking because it is part of my daily routine. What am I going to do all the time?
And the only sustainable way to get rid of any bad habits and addictions is reprogramming your way of thinking by simply doing hypnosis. You are in charge of your mind, you can make a decision and take the necessary steps to change your life.
I understand if you have doubts about hypnosis and want to know more about it. Feel free to inform yourself. The most important thing for you to know is that it is a natural state of your mind and that you can get very easily into a hypnotic brainwave state.
Where to get a hypnotherapy session?
Personally, I use self-hypnosis in other areas of my life to change my belief patterns and routines. I find it especially useful to listen to self-hypnosis tracks before going to sleep because then your subconscious mind has all night to process the information and to rewire your brain.
I can highly recommend the hypnosis tracks of Steve G. Jones who has many years of experience with hypnosis because I tried them by myself.
Best Of All
It costs only $27 and you have 60 days money back guarantee! How many cigarettes would that be?
What does Dr. Steve G. Jones, Ed.D. say?
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave a reply below.
Check Out The Mind Shop
- Better Living With Hypnosis: Find all hypnosis products by Steve G. Jones, the world’s leading expert in hypnosis
- Nighttime recordings: Suggestion at the end to wake up in the morning
- Daytime recordings: Listen to them anywhere anytime
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee! 100% Risk Free!
Price: $19.95 (for daytime recordings)