Getting started with Health
This is the original post about the health category. The actual version you find on this page here:
In the Health category I am going to address all issues related to the health of us individually, as a society, but also of our brothers and sisters in the animal kingdom and our planet in general. There can be no doubt that our current way of living is not always healthy despite the advances in medicine and medical treatments. But before we start complaining about how bad everything is and getting into “paralysis through analysis” we should simplify the process and start to look at ourselves first.
As described in the Welcome page and by quoting Mr. Gandhi: “Be the change that you want to see in the world”; it is of paramount importance to start with yourself first and know where you want to go. Once you are on your way towards personal health, you can inspire others to do the same.
So here are the four most important reasons in my opinion that affect our health:
- Our Thoughts: Number one reason why we are or become ill is our thinking. Our thoughts create our reality and thinking of ourselves in a certain way might be either beneficial or not.
- Our Food: You are what you eat. As you know, our food is made of matter, and matter is nothing else than energy and information which becomes a part of our body. Our very cells are literally built by the stuff that we eat.
- The Way We Treat Our Body has a big impact on our health. Do you sleep enough, make sport and avoid addicting unhealthy substances or do you not pay so much attention to this?
- Our Environment: Staying in nature and in an environment that is lifting us up can have a positive impact on our health
Over time I try to tell you step by step what helped me along my way to become healthier and why I think that this is the right way for me more so, why it can be beneficial for you to do the same.
Freeletics – Start Your Training Today – No Excuses
Check Out The Health Shop
Find all the products that improve your health
- Food and supplements
- Fitness and exercising
- Body Protection and Body Health (symptoms vs. causes)
- Equipment (Clean Water, radiation, blender)
- books (top ten list)